Rainbow Salad jars
- By layering the ingredients the wet ingredients are kept away from the dry ones. The concept is deadly... your salad doesn't go limp and soggy!
- Start at the bottom of the jar, choose a salad dressing and pour it in.
- Then add in your crunchy veg such as grated carrot, chopped celery or cabbage.
- Then add in your sturdy veg like cucumber or things like chickpeas.
- Next pack in your proteins +/- carbs e.g. quinoa & chicken.
- Follow with your soft veg and then leaves.
- They last a few days in the fridge! Couldn't be handier! When you're ready to eat your salad, simply turn the jar upside down to let the dressing cover your salad!
- Yoghurt, lemon juice and black pepper.
- Grated carrot.
- Roasted sunflower seeds
- Bulgur wheat
© 2023 Copyright Orla Walsh Nutrition