Orla Walsh Nutrition aims to educate people regarding diet and nutrition. Each person is dealt with on an individual basis.
An initial consultation will take up to one hour and includes;
- A complete assessment – Will include body composition and medical & family history, medications, supplements, physical activity levels, etc…
- A printed body composition analysis and interpretation.
- A full diet history assessment based on dietary recall
- A dietary plan tailored to the individual’s needs
As all Dietitian’s working for O.W.N. are members of the Irish Nutrition and Dietetic Institute, clients will be entitled to make a claim from their private health insurer. Receipts can also be used to claim for health expense relief via the Med 1 Form.
O.W.N. can help with;
- Overweight/ Obese – weight loss diets
- Disordered eating – Anorexia nervosa, Bulimia
- Hypothyroid/ thyroid conditions
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Diabetes Type 1, Type 2 & Gestational diabetes
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Sports Nutrition
- Vegetarian Nutrition
- Nutrition for the Elderly
- Nutrition during and after pregnancy
- Feeding the family
- Osteporosis/ Osteopaenia
- Boosting immune system
- Skin – Eczema, Deramtitis, Psoriasis, Acne
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) – including FODMAPS Diet
- Reflux, Indigestion, Heartburn, Nausea
- Diverticular Disease/ Diverticulitis
- Coeliac Disease
- Fatty Liver
- Cholecystitis / Gallstones
- Cholesterol Lowering Diets
- Hypertension/ high blood pressure
CANCELLATION POLICY As a courtesy to myself and other clients, if you need to cancel or change an appointment I request a minimum of 24 Hr notice to avoid a minimum fee of 50% being charged. Failure to show for an appointment will result in the full cost of a consultation being charged.
COST OF APPOINTMENT
The cost of the initial consultation is 120 euro. Review appointments cost 60 euro.
MATERNITY COVER FOR ORLA WALSH
Orla Walsh is currently out on maternity leave. Her maternity cover is Maeve Hanan (BSc Dietetics, INDI member number 1987).
Maeve’s email is firstname.lastname@example.org and her professional website is https://dieteticallyspeaking.com/