- Fry the rashers for a few minutes before adding the onion and chilli.
- Once the onion has softened, add the potatoes, stock and milk.
- Bring to the boil before adding your fish and butter beans. Simmer for a few more minutes to cook the fish.
- Finish with a sprinkling of fresh coriander.
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 200g rashers - use scissors to cut into little strips
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 small chilli, diced
- 400g sweet potato, peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 litre chicken stock
- 700ml milk
- 700g fish (aim for a mixture)
- 1 tin butter beans, rinsed
- 1 bag fresh coriander
© 2023 Copyright Orla Walsh Nutrition