Pear, Blue Cheese & Walnut Salad Jar
- Salad jars - the clever new trend
- By layering the ingredients the wet ingredients are kept away from the dry ones. The concept is deadly... your salad doesn't go limp and soggy!
- For example: something like the following;
- Step 1: Add olive oil & apple cider vinegar
- Step 2: Add sliced pear
- Step 3: Add pomegranate
- Step 4: Add spinach
- Step 5: Add walnuts
- Step 5: Add a little blue cheese
- They last a few days in the fridge! Couldn't be handier!
- Olive oil & apple cider vinegar
- Sliced pear
- Little blue cheese