Jump to recipe
- Simply place 500g of natural or Greek yoghurt into a bowl (the large tub). Use plain soy yoghurt if following the Low FODMAP diet.
- Fill the tub with oats and place into the bowl too. Now repeat this second step again so 2 tubs-worth of oats are in the bowl with the yoghurt.
- Then add in 1 tsp of salt and 2 tsp of baking soda (use baking powder if following Low FODMAP). Mix well and put into a greased bread tin.
- Cook in a preheated oven for 50 mins at 180 degrees C.
- Bag of oats
- Tub of natural yoghurt/ soy yoghurt
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking soda/ baking powder
© 2023 Copyright Orla Walsh Nutrition