Cholesterol Lowering Scones
- 1 large pot soya yoghurt
- 2 pots of oats
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 6 tbsp linseed/ flaxseed
- +/- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1. Pour the soya yoghurt into a bowl.
- 2. Fill that now empty pot with oats. And pour the oats into the bowl. Repeat the process.
- 3. Now add the salt, baking powder, cinnamon (if you want to add it) and flaxseed/ linseed. Mix together.
- 4. Take a handful of ingredients, roll into a ball and place on a greased baking sheet. This recipe produces about 10 scones.
- 5. Bake in a preheated oven (175 degrees C) for 40 min.
- 6. To make this recipe even more cholesterol lowering, layer with almond butter and top with chia seed jam.