Pumpkin seed bars
60g honey (4 dessert spoons)
170g pumpkin seed butter
Nutrients of note: soluble fibre, magnesium, vitamin E.
1. Melt the honey and seed butter in a saucepan
2. Mix in the oats and almonds
3. Squish into a baking tray.
4. Bake for about 20 minutes at 180 degrees C.
5. Take out of the oven. Wait 5 minutes and cut into fingers.
6. The leave in the dish to cool.
180kcal, 11.5g healthy fats, 2g fibre, 6g protein and 12g carbs.
No Bake Brownies
3 tbsp peanut butter
2 tbsp cocoa
1. Throw into a blender. Whizz. (may need a small drop of water!)
2. Squish into a baking tray and place in the fridge.
3. After an hour cut into squares and store in the fridge in Tupperware!