Jump to recipe
- Melt 1tbsp coconut oil with 2tbsp honey and 1tsp vanilla essence. Add in 2 large mashed bananas (riper the better). Then add in 1 cup of oats + 0.5 cup of rice protein + 2 handfuls of chopped apricots + 2 handfuls of walnuts. Mix well and press into a baking tray.
- Cook at 190 degree C for 15 to 20 minutes.!
- I ate mine with some peanut butter smeared on top and the biggest coffee you ever did see. Enjoy!
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 large mashed bananas (riper the better) 1
- 1 cup of oats
- 0.5 cup of rice protein (any protein powder will prob do nicely depending on flavour!)
- 2 handfuls of chopped apricots
- 2 handfuls of walnuts.
Amount Per Serving:
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.5g||16%|
|Vitamin A||Vitamin C|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Orla Walsh Nutrition
© 2023 Copyright Orla Walsh Nutrition