Jump to recipe
- 75g flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 50g wheat germ
- 2 apples, chopped into little pieces (if you prefer 2 ripe bananas mashed)
- 100g dried fruit (e.g. raisins, sultanas)
- 25g of seeds/ nuts (e.g. pecans, walnuts)
- 50ml olive oil
- 2 tbsp yoghurt
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp mixed spice (if you don't like it, leave it out!)
- 1. Preheat the oven to 200°C
- 2. Add the flour, baking soda, mixed spice, wheat germ, apples, dried fruit and nuts/seeds together.
- 3. In a bowl mix the oil, yoghurt and eggs together,
- 4. Mix the wet ingredients with the dry. Scoop into a greased baking tray.
- 5. Cook for 20 min at 200°C.
© 2023 Copyright Orla Walsh Nutrition