Jump to recipe
- Simple: lob into a bowl and munch away!
- Other bits to note:
- Any one food has only some much nutrition to offer you... so be sure to choose different nuts and seeds with every snack! Such as brazil, almond, walnut, pumpkin, sesame, poppy, chia, flaxseed, peanut, hazelnut, etc...
- When it comes to fruit - eat a rainbow! Aim to include lots of different colours of fruit into your diet daily – orange/ yellow, white, red, green and blue/ black/ purple.
- Why not try one of the following combinations;
- Raspberries, pear, natural yoghurt, almond extract, flaked almonds or
- Grated apple, raisins, mixed spice and walnuts or
- Banana, cinnamon, pecans or
- Strawberries and flaked coconut or
- Blueberries, vanilla extract and sunflower seeds.
Category Breakfast-old Snacks-old
© 2023 Copyright Orla Walsh Nutrition