This is perfect for a summer lunch time. It’s a salad that’s sweet to taste but also hydrating. The crunch makes it lovely and filling. The best bit is that you can make enough for more than one day. No cooking skills required!
- 2 slicks celery
- 1 apple
- 3 inches cucumber
- 1 gandful grapes
- 1 large handful walnuts (about 30g)
- 5 dsp quark (about 150g)
- Juice of half a lemon
- Black pepper to season
How to make it
- Simply chop up a couple of sticks of celery, a bit of cucumber and an apple.
- Then add in a handful of walnuts, a few dollops of quark, a squirt of lemon juice and season with a bit of black pepper. Mix all together
- Lovely with some grilled chicken!
- 21 g protein
- 59g carbohydrate
- 9g fibre
- 19g fat
- High in vitamin C and calcium