Jump to recipe
Stir fry chicken or prawn
- Fry the chicken and then add the garlic, chilli, ginger, and stalks of the coriander (add chopped).
- Next add in the rest of your veg.
- Finally add in the sauces and seasoning.
- Serve with noodles or rice.
- 1/2 bunch of fresh coriander
- 2 cloves of garlic (use garlic infused oil for Low FODMAP option)
- 2 inches of fresh ginger
- 4 spring onions (use green part only for Low FODMAP option)
- 1 fresh red chilli
- 1 lime
- Veg e.g. mangetout, babycorn, brocolli, red peppers
- 2 chicken breasts or a packet of prawns
- noodles (use rice noodles for Low FODMAP option)
- 50g unsalted cashew nuts (use peanuts for Low FODMAP option)
- rapeseed oil
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
© 2023 Copyright Orla Walsh Nutrition