Jump to recipe
- Put your rice on to cook, see back of pack. 50g is a sml portion, 75g med and 100g lrg.
- Step 1: Put the onion, tomato puree, cashews, garam masala, garlic, chilli, lemon juice, turmeric, salt and yoghurt into a food processor and blend.
- Step 2: Add 1 tbsp of rapeseed oil to a pan. Add in the mixture and cook for 2 mins.
- Step 3: Add in the chicken (cubed) and cook for about 1 minute, making sure it's all nicely coated.
- Step 4: Add in the mushrooms and water. Bring to simmering point. Cover and cook for 10 mins.
- Step 5: Add in the fresh coriander and serve.
- 2 medium onions,
- 2 tbsp tomato puree,
- 4 chicken breasts,
- 50g cashews,
- 1.5 tsp garam masala ,
- 2 cloves garlic crushed,
- 1 tsp chilli powder,
- juice of half a lemon,
- 1/2 tsp turmeric,
- 1 tsp salt,
- 1 tbsp natural yoghurt,
- fresh corinader,
- 1 pack of mushrooms (about 200g),
- 300ml of water,
- 1 tbsp rapeseed oil.
© 2023 Copyright Orla Walsh Nutrition