Baked eggs in tomato cups
- 2 large tomatoes,
- oil (spray works best),
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees celsius.
- Slice the top off your tomatoes. With a spoon scoop out the inside (best eat this and not waste it!!)
- Place the tomatoes on a baking tray. Spray with oil and season with a little salt and pepper. (Also lovely with a little thyme, rosemary and garlic).
- Bake these for about 30 minutes. (If food prepping, cool, place into an airtight container and store in the fridge until required)
- Crack an egg into each tomato. Bake for approx 8 minutes so that the eggs goes firm. Then eat!