The perfect baked potato.
- For the potato
- - Cut a criss cross into the skin. Microwave for 8 min.
- - Rub with rapeseed oil and a little salt.
- - Bake at 200 degrees in the oven for 0.5 to 1.5 hours (depending on how crispy you want it).
- For the fish
- - On a plate sprinkle flour (any type) and season e.g. black pepper and garlic.
- - Dip your fish e.g. cod in a whisked egg and then plonk on top of the plate of flour. Cover both sides.
- - Bake or fry in a little rapeseed oil.
- Serve with some peas and a little fresh mint!
- Rapeseed oil
- Flour (use milled oats/ ready brek for Low FODMAP option)
- Garlic (use garlic infused oil for Low FODMAP option)
- Black Pepper
- Peas (use green beans for Low FODMAP option)
- Fresh Mint