Jump to recipe
- Preheat the oven to about 190 degrees C.
- Put 1 tub of natural yogurt (500 ml) or low fat greek yoghurt (higher protein) into a bowl. Now add in 2 tubs (the now empty yoghurt tub) of 'No added Sugar' muesli.
- Then add in 2 tsp of baking soda, 1 tsp of salt, 1 egg and a few handfuls of raisins.
- Mix all of your ingredients thoroughly.
- Grease a loaf tin and then pour your mix into it. Put in the oven for 45 mins. Then turn it over in the tin and cooked it for another 10 mins to finish. Timing can vary from oven to oven so be sure to knock on the bottom of it after 45 mins to see if it's done... if it sounds hollow it's cooked!
- Enjoy! Lovely with peanut butter and banana
- 1 bag of unsweetened Muesli
- 1 large tub of Natural yoghurt
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 handful of raisins
© 2023 Copyright Orla Walsh Nutrition