Jump to recipe
Baked chicken in an orange sauce
- Skin your whole chicken and place in an ovenproof dish.
- Cut up the oranges and throw over it.
- Squeeze the orange pieces a little to release the juice!
- Add in the raisins and pumpkin seeds.
- Place the lid onto the dish and cook at 190 degrees in an oven proof dish (45 min per kg plus 20 min).
- Season and serve with something to mop up the lovely juice e.g. bulgar wheat and peas.
- 1 whole chicken
- 4 oranges
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
© 2023 Copyright Orla Walsh Nutrition