Jump to recipe
Chicken noodle soup
- Place chicken stock in a saucepan with the garlic, chilli and ginger. Bring to the boil.
- Add the chicken. After 1 minute add the peppers.
- Now pour in some fish sauce and the juice of the lime.
- Just before serving, add the mangetout and sprinkle with the fresh coriander.
- ** plus noodles
- (buckwheat or rice if on a gluten free diet (available in the supermarkets now),
- or else konnyaku noodles if going low carb or low calorie),
- or else your standard ordinary noodles!
- The noodles all take a different amounts of time to cook, so read the instructions!
- 800ml of chicken stock,
- 1-2cm of ginger thinly sliced,
- 1 chilli nicely chopped,
- 2 cloves of garlic crushed, (use garlic infused oil for Low FODMAP option)
- 4 chicken breasts cut into thin slices,
- 2 tbsp fish sauce,
- 1 lime,
- 3 colours of veg (e.g. red pepper, yellow pepper, mangetout), fresh coriander.
- ** plus noodles (use rice or buckwheat noodles for Low FODMAP option)
Category Dinner-old Lunch-old Soup-old
© 2023 Copyright Orla Walsh Nutrition