Jump to recipe
- Put the ricotta, milk, vanilla essence and egg yolks into a bowl and mix together. Stir in the flour, baking powder and pinch salt and whisk until smooth.
- For speed, use a hand held blender to whizz up the the egg whites until they're foamy.
- Then fold this foamy mixture into the ricotta mixture.
- Heat the frying pan and spray with oil.
- When hot, spoon some batter into the pan.
- Cook for ~1 min on each side.
- Can serve with lots of toppings e.g. berry compote, berries. fruit, granola, yoghurt, nut butters, nuts, seeds, stewed rhubarb.
- Or perhaps make savoury pancakes with cheese, spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, etc... etc...
- (Serves 4)
- 250 g ricotta cheese (1 tub)
- 125 ml milk
- 2 large eggs (separated)
- 100 grams wholemeal flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- pinch salt
|Amount Per Serving:|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Carbohydrate 31g||10.3%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.3g||28%|
|Vitamin A||Vitamin C|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Orla Walsh Nutrition
Category Breakfast-old Pancakes-old
© 2023 Copyright Orla Walsh Nutrition