Jump to recipe
- Put 1 ripe banana into a blender with 2 eggs.
- Warm a non stick and oil pan with rapeseed oil.
- Cook the pancake on both sides for about 30 seconds on each side and serve.
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
- Optional: serve with yoghurt, fruit, berries, nut butter, nuts, seeds, Greek yogurt or granola.
|Amount Per Serving:|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g||7.3%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g||12%|
|Vitamin A||Vitamin C|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Orla Walsh Nutrition
© 2023 Copyright Orla Walsh Nutrition