Jump to recipe
Flapjacks made from heart healthy ingredients
- Preheat your oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
- Place your saucepan on a flat weighing scales (or use a microwavable bowl to melt in the microwave) and weigh out 100g rapeseed oil, 100g peanut butter and 100g honey. Melt on a low heat.
- Then put the pot back on the scales and add in a few drops of vanilla essence, 100g flaked almonds, 100g walnuts and 200g oats. Mix the dry with the wet.
- Grease a muffin tray (I used a silicon one for ease) and squish the ingredients into the individual sections.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool before you eat them!
- 100ml rapeseed oil
- 100g peanut butter
- 100g honey
- 200g oats
- 100g walnuts
- 100g flaked almonds
- vanilla essence.
© 2023 Copyright Orla Walsh Nutrition