Healthy Fruit Loaf
250g wholemeal flour
250g white flour
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius
2. Smear a bread tin with butter to prevent the bread from sticking the loaf tin when cooked!
3. Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl. The add in the buttermilk and mix well.
4. Spoon into the loaf tin adn flatten the lop of it. Using a knife draw a criss cross in the top of the loaf.
5. Bake for 10 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius and a further 45 min at 180 degrees Celsius.
6. To know if it’s fully cooked, remove the loaf from the tin and knock on the bottom. If it sounds hollow it’s done!