- Melt the peanut butter with the honey in the microwave. Use golden syrup if following low FODMAP. Takes about 20 sec. Stir it and if needs another 20 sec, pop it in again.
- Mix in the oats and rice puffs/crisps. Then add in your raisins/ seeds/nuts.
- Press into a dish and place in your fridge. Cut into slices in ~1hr
- 3/4 cup peanut butter (other nut butters work well too!)
- 3/4 cup of honey (maple or golden syrup if following Low FODMAP_
- 1.5 cups oats
- 1.5 cups of rice crisps/krispies/ puffs
- 1/2 cup of something else e.g. raisins (other dried fruit, nuts and seeds work well too!)
- *optional: add in vanilla extract or other flavourings