Tasty 2 ingredient pancakes. The name says it all. These pancakes couldn’t be any easier or tastier. They’re ideal for all the family, including babies who are weaning onto solids. If eating on the go, smear with peanut butter and roll them up! If you prefer a drier texture, add some oats into the blender too.
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
- Optional: serve with any of the following Greek yoghurt, skyr, quark, cottage cheese, natural yoghurt, fruit, compote, chia jam, nut butter, nuts, seeds, or granola!
- Put 1 ripe banana into a blender with 2 eggs (I add some ready brek sometimes for iron and texture reasons)
- Warm a nonstick and oil pan with olive oil. Use a sheet of kitchen roll to smooth the oil evenly around the pan.
- Pour the mixture into the pan once the pan is hot (medium to high heat).
- Cook the pancake on both sides for about 30 seconds. You’ll notice it dry us a little on top. If it burns before it dries, turn down the heat!
- Serve with some toppings such as fruit and yoghurt.