Even as I type this I know that I’ll cook this simple but delicious sweet and smoky sausage tray bake for dinner. It’s ideal for the days when I’m working from home as I can throw it in the oven before I go collect the kids. I’m a divil for stopping to chat to someone along the way, so I’m happy to say it doesn’t go to muck when you don’t stick to timings! This is such a simple tray bake, so give it a try and enjoy!
- 12 turkey sausages
- 4 sweet potatoes (leave skins on)
- 2 red onions cut in 8 (peeled!)
- 6 cloves of garlic (leave skins on)
- 3 red peppers, cut into 8 (remove seeds & stalk)
- 4 heaped tsp of smoked paprika
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Throw everything into a large baking tray. Mix it all together.
- Roast for 50 minutes.