My mum used to make this for us when we were younger. I’m not going to lie… we used to lick the plates after eating it! It’s lovely and sweet so is a great one for kids.
What you’ll need
- A packet of chicken thighs (skin and bone removed)
- 3 tbsp brandy
- 300ml orange juice
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 6 tbsp greek yoghurt
How to make it
- Fry the chicken thighs in a non stick pan so that they are browned on both sides.
- Stir in the orange juice and brandy. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- In this time you can make the rice and prepare the side vegetable e.g. peas.
- Mix the cornflour with some water in a small bowl before adding in the greek yoghurt on top. Mix together before adding the the orange chicken.
- Delicious with mashed potatoes or rice and some scallions sliced on top.