My mum made this for us when we were kids and now I make it for my own. It’s quick-ish to make and delicious. I often serve it with rice and some green veg on the side.
- 1 medium sized chicken, skinned as best as you can (I use a scissors and then just pull it off)
- 1½ cups orange juice
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds, toasted (in a frying pan, no oil needed!)
- ½ cup raisins
- 5 cloves
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees C.
- Add the chicken to an ovenproof dish with a lid. Then scatter over the seeds, raisins and cloves before pouring the orange juice on top.
- Bake for 90 minutes.
- Serve with rice and broccoli.