2 tbsp roasted sesame oil
2 cloves garlic, crushed (garlic infused oil if Low FODMAP)
1 inch of ginger, grated
1 small red chilli
4 spring onions (green-part only if Low FODMAP)
4 chicken breasts, cut into cubes
Veg: In photo carrots (thin slices), peppers, mushrooms.
For ease: no-chop veg e.g. mangetout, babycorn, sugar snap, water chestnuts
1 tin coconut milk
1 tbsp fish sauce
Noodles – cook as per pack. Use rice or buckwheat if LOW FODMAP or following gluten free diet.
1. In the sesame oil, fry the onion, garlic and chilli. If using longer to cook veg like peppers, mushrooms and carrots, add then in now.
2. Next add in the chicken and cook for about 3 minutes or until cooked through.
3. If using no chop veg, add them in now as they don’t take very long!
4. Stir in the coconut milk and fish sauce and simmer for 2 minutes.
5. Once the noodles are ready, add them in! Season with salt, pepper and if you have it, coriander!