Very Berry Basked Porridge
- Rub butter into an ovenproof dish.
- Add oats, vanilla extract, 1/2 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp mixed spice, 1 tbsp golden linseeds to the dish and then sprinkle on some frozen mixed berries.
- Store in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning add the milk and a few Brazil nuts.
- Bake at 200 degrees for about 20 mins, until golden brown (a perfect time to go have your shower etc...).
- Serve with Greek yoghurt!
- 50g oats
- 150ml milk
- 1 tbsp linseeds
- frozen berries
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp mixed spice
- 1 tsp butter
- +/- sweetener