Baked blueberry and vanilla porridge
- Smear the bottom of the dish with coconut oil so that it doesn't stick.
- Sprinkle on your oats.
- Add in some skimmed milk powder at this stage if you want to boost the protein content.
- Add some vanilla extract to flavour it.
- Sprinkle with some sunflower seeds and blueberries.
- Now pour on the milk.
- Bake at 200 degrees for about 20 min.
- Serve with natural yoghurt and raspberries
- 50g oats
- 150ml milk
- Vanilla extract
- 4 tsp skimmed milk powder
- 2 handfuls blueberries
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- Coconut oil