Simply grab a wholewheat seeded wrap (or a Turkish flat bread/ seeded pita), smear on some tomato puree.Then add on your favorite ingredients (such as ham, pineapple and cherry tomatoes), sprinkle with basil.
Cook in the oven (preferably on a tray with holes in it). Eat with some salad - cheaper than a takeaway, technically quicker too... and of course is a healthier option!
Seeded wrap (use wheat free wrap for Low FODMAP option)
Mix the chia seeds with the milk. It's easy to do this in an old jam jar. Simply put on the lid and shake on and off for a few minutes. It'll start to form into a gel. When this happens, put on the lid and leave in the fridge over night. Serve for breakfast with fruit.
Add the olive oil to a pan with the chopped onion. When softened, add the chopped carrots. Allow to cook for 5 or so minutes, until they start to soften. The add the red lentils, chilli and cumin as well as the vegetable stock. When the lentils have gone a little translucent, add in the milk.
2. Remove the leaves from the cauliflower and cut into chunks. Put into your food processor and whizz up until it looks like rice.
3. Put the cauliflower into a bowl, cover and microwave for 5 mins to soften it.
4. Pour it out onto a (clean) tea towel and leave to cool.
5. Once cool enough to touch it, using the tea towel squeeze as much liquid as you can out of the cauliflower and put it back into the bowl.
6. Stir in 2 eggs, 1 tbsp oregano and black pepper. A little Parmesan and dried garlic is nice in the base too.
7. Now line a baking tray with parchment and grease with oil. Using a spoon, flatten the cauliflower mixture into the tray and bake for about 15 mins in the oven. It should look golden brown when cooked enough.
8. Take the cauliflower base out of the oven, turn it up to 220 degrees and set aside while you get your ingredients for the top ready. Layer on some tomato puree, slices of mozzarella and tomato. Now dollop of some pesto and sprinkle on some chiili flakes.
9. Cook in the oven for 10-12 mins. Serve with some fresh basil leaves added on top.
Simply chop up a couple of sticks of celery, a bit of cucumber and an apple. Then add in a handful of walnuts or hazelnuts, a few dollops of natural yoghurt, a squirt of lemon juice and season with a bit of black pepper. Mix all together
Get a tin of tuna (in oil not brine). Fold kitchen paper in 4 and place on top. Press into the oil a little and then light all 4 corners. Leave it light like a candle for about 20 mins. When it goes out, peel off the paper and eat the delicious tuna.
Put 1 tub of natural yogurt (500 ml) or low fat greek yoghurt (higher protein) into a bowl. Now add in 2 tubs (the now empty yoghurt tub) of 'No added Sugar' muesli.
Then add in 2 tsp of baking soda, 1 tsp of salt, 1 egg and a few handfuls of raisins.
Mix all of your ingredients thoroughly.
Grease a loaf tin and then pour your mix into it. Put in the oven for 45 mins. Then turn it over in the tin and cooked it for another 10 mins to finish. Timing can vary from oven to oven so be sure to knock on the bottom of it after 45 mins to see if it's done... if it sounds hollow it's cooked!
Mix 1 large tub of natural yoghurt (or Greek yogurt for extra protein) with 1 large egg and 1 heaped tbsp of treacle.
Now mix in 300g oats (can use a mixture of pinhead for texture), 2 tsp bread soda, 3 tbsp of pumpkin seeds and mix well.
Place in a greased tin, sprinkle with a few more oats & seeds (e.g. sesame, sunflower and pumpkin) and bake for 30min at gas mark 4 / 180°C. Then lower the temp to gas mark 2 / 150°C and cook for another 30min.